That makes sense. I guess the only things that would be missed are `values()`,
`entries()` and possibly `keys()` (if works works differently from
Object.keys()) from module "@dict". At the very least, an `Object.entries()`
should be introduced if we don’t get that module.

Polyfilling and trying out standard library modules should be easy enough in
ES6. The module loader seems ready for resolving standard module IDs
differently.

Axel

--
Dr. Axel Rauschmayer