Thanks very much Boris. It sounds like there isn't much of a cross-browser or
standardized story on where `DOMStringList`, with its `contains()` and `item()`
methods (yeah, I meant `item`) shows up.

I'd be curious where it shows up in Blink, IE, and WebKit codebases. If the
intersection is small enough, such that no web developers are relying on
`contains()` and `item()` being present on certain APIs, then maybe
`DOMStringList` can be killed and replaced with arrays and/or frozen arrays,
without adding `contains()`/`item()` to `Array.prototype`...