Dear Kalinni Gorzkis,

I'm curious to what you're hoping to achieve here. This is not your
first email to this thread, and by searching on the web, I see you're
sending a lot of related messages to various other language groups and
what not. This makes me doubt you're actually interested in using the
content in any way, or at least in a way that this becomes relevant
for you. It might help us understand your goal. What are you trying to
achieve?

Are you OCD-ing over licensing? That's fine, we all have our pet peeves.
Maybe you have different views on licenses? Great, though this is
probably not the best place for these discussions.

I'm curious, so please explain.

- peter