On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 2:31 AM, Jussi Kalliokoski <
jussi.kallioko...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Tools like Traceur can support it for an easier migration path since they
> already have diverged from ES.next anyway with all the annotations (for
> which, off topic, I haven't seen even a proposal here yet) and stuff.

Jussi, I would appreciate a bug report on the Traceur github project
pointing to information that makes you think this statement is correct. We
consider divergence from ES.next to be a bug and do not support any feature
outside of the proposal from TC39.   Our project does provides great
technology that has been used to develop migration tools, annotation
experiments, and "stuff". All of that comes on other projects or under
opt-in flags on traceur.

jjb