On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 11:11 AM, Matthew Robb <matthewwr...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Because it seems likely that people will want to use the System Loader but
> also augment it with their own customizations.

Yes, that is what I did below.

> STILL benefiting from the environment specific implementation details.

Yes, we need ways for custom loaders to define which implementation they
extend.  Some may choose to extend "whatever random System was loaded
last"; the rest of us would like to choose to extend definite testable
Loader instance.

I suppose we can have LoadMeFirst code and all that but really this is ES6:
can't we do better?

jjb