ES6 modules are immutable, but some things on the Web platform that might
have dependencies can have those dependencies change over time. For
example, CSS style sheets have a mutable object model, and one of the
things in that object model is their list of @imports, so you can
dynamically change a style sheet's dependencies.

Assuming we are implementing all CSS loads through the ES6 module loader
system, what's the appropriate way in which I should spec reactions to
changes to a CSS object's @import rules?