On Fri, Oct 10, 2014 at 4:09 PM, Brendan Eich <bren...@mozilla.org> wrote:

> Domenic Denicola wrote:
>
>> That said, Set is shipping in every major browser so it's not going to
>> get fixed now.
>>

> Why do you say that?

Yeah, since the spec normally changes in some small parts, as e.g. with
recent change to `Array#last` and `Array#lastIndex` which do not skip holes
anymore (which is not the best from the compatibility with other similar
methods like `Array#map`, `Array#forEach`, etc). But as long as it's a new
policy, and why bother with holes if most of arrays are dense, not sparse
-- probably OK, I fixed my polyfills already. This is just for the word,
that browser change their implementations gradually anyway, once spec
changes.

Dmitry