OK. It surprised me, because `get` is so much about inheritance chains.

I’ve not seen a rationale for the proxy invariants anywhere (including your
technical report on proxies). Can I read up on it somewhere?

In general, the proxy parts of the spec are very readable. Especially the
summary of the invariants in each section on internal proxy properties is
helpful.

Thanks!

Axel

--