Does the following rationale still stand? Source:
https://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/es-discuss/2013-June/030958.html

* TVC: If we have `O.p.__proto__` do we want Object.setPrototypeOf or just
Reflect.setPrototypeOf?
* AWB: Makes sense to have Object.setPrototypeOf for consistency.
* EA: Where do we draw the line (Object.x or Reflect.x)?
* DH: People will need to be able to get this before we have a reflect module.
* TVC: We need both because they have different return value (reflect
setPrototypeOf returns boolean success value).

It doesn’t seem like the question “where do we draw the line” has been answered
satisfactorily. I’d drop `Object.setPrototypeOf` and only use
`Reflect.setPrototypeOf` and `Reflect.getPrototypeOf`.

--
Dr. Axel Rauschmayer
a...@rauschma.de