Ok.  Thanks for confirming our read of the grammar.  Is this shown on any
breaking changes list anywhere?

Thanks!

      -- Cyrus

From: Leon Arnott [mailto:leonarn...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 5:04 AM
To: Cyrus Najmabadi
Cc: es-discuss
Subject: Re: ES6 grammar for for-loops

That line of code looks like it came directly from a test I wrote for kangax's
ES6 compatibility table.
Let's look at the test in its entirety:

```
try { eval('for (var i = 0 in {}) {}'); } catch(e) { return true; }
```
The grammer you describe is correct: ES6 no longer supports this useless form.
So, a conforming implementation must throw an error when the eval() string is
evaluated. If it does so, the test returns `true`, signifiying conforming
support.
I hope that answers your question - and pardon my presumptions if this test
code wasn't what you were thinking of at all.
-Leon.