Thanks, sounds good.

(Michael, my "file a bug" reply was to get it recorded, not to say it was stop-ship or even must-fix. ;-)

/be

Allen Wirfs-Brock wrote:

On Feb 13, 2015, at 11:37 AM, Michael Ficarra wrote:

Even given what Allen said? I'm indifferent toward it at this point. Allen is right that it's not particularly useful to allow it, but disallowing it is also inconsistent with all related productions.

You can submit it, but I'll just mark it as deferred for ES7 consideration.

Syntax Errors like this are future proof in the sense, that they can always be related in the future without breaking anything.

Allen