From: es-discuss [mailto:es-discuss-boun...@mozilla.org] On Behalf Of Boris
Zbarsky

> Just to be clear, this would make class declarations behave differently from
> builtins, both the ES kind and the IDL kind, right?

I think that would be true if your mental model of built-ins is that, in the
global scope, someone did `class Array { ... }` or `class Window { ... }`.

But my mental model has been that, in some other scope (probably a closure to
encapsulate private helper functions, or a module) someone does `global.Array =
class Array { ... }` and `global.Window = class Window { ... }`. That is, at
least, what we do in jsdom.