* Name-wise, is `has` a possibility? It feels more intuitive and I don’t think
the duality with `in` matters (given that `for-in` will probably rarely be used
in the future, due to `for-of` and `Map`).

* Will it ever be possible to define arbitrary infix operators? If yes, should
this operator wait until that feature is available?

--
Dr. Axel Rauschmayer
a...@rauschma.de