> > Don’t the different assumptions as to where the instance is allocated ever
> > clash here? What if `MySuperClass` were:
> >
> > ```js
> > class MySuperClass extends Error {
> > }
> > ```
>

> MySubClass preallocates when invoked via new. Just like ES5. So,
> ```MySuperClass.call(this)``` is same as ES5.  What happens in MySuperClass
> depends upon the ES6 level programmer.

Right, but I don’t see how an ES5-style constructor MySubContructor can
allocate its instance and then have it initialized by an ES6 class (where the
instance is allocated by a super-class). This is about ES5 code being
confronted with ES6 code and assuming to see a constructor.

--
Dr. Axel Rauschmayer
a...@rauschma.de