This is interesting too.
http://syzygy.st/javascript-coroutines/
http://www.dabeaz.com/coroutines/Coroutines.pdf

Mohan

From: Aaron Powell [mailto:m...@aaron-powell.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2015 12:00 PM
To: Radhakrishnan, Mohan (Cognizant); es-discuss@mozilla.org
Subject: RE: About generators

I've done a few blog posts on the topic:
http://www.aaron-powell.com/posts/2014-01-13-functions-that-yield-mutliple-times.html
http://www.aaron-powell.com/posts/2014-01-18-calling-up-callbacks-with-yield.html
http://www.aaron-powell.com/posts/2014-01-28-cleaning-up-promises-wit-yield.html

Axel has blogged about them too -