actually I was surprised the apparently mentioned native behavior looked
too much like my Symbol based WeakMap partial poly:

```js

var WeakMap = WeakMap || (function (s) {'use strict';
  function WeakMap() {
    this[s] = Symbol('WeakMap');
  }
  WeakMap.prototype = {
    'delete': function del(o) {
      delete o[this[s]];
    },
    get: function get(o) {
      return o[this[s]];
    },
    has: function has(o) {
      return -1 < Object.getOwnPropertySymbols(o).indexOf(this[s]);
    },
    set: function set(o, v) {
      o[this[s]] = v;
    }
  };
  return WeakMap;
}(Symbol('WeakMap')));

```

weird to say the least, and yet I've no idea why that realm check would be
needed/done/reliable per each WeakMap.

Sorry for the noise, if any