the ::bind syntax is OK (I don't really like that double colon 'cause it's
not semantic at all with the single colon meaning but I can live with it)
but having potential bitwise-like operators around to adress a possible
context ... well, I wouldn't probably use/need that in the short, or even
long, term.

Again, just my opinion, listen to others ;-)