I'd rather that prop just match the object the method is actually attached to,
regardless of the context of 'this', before continuing searching the tree.
Familiar as its done that way in many languages, short, and independent of
'this' context.

A context operator might be a good idea though. Maybe by itself it'd be equiv
to this but could also be used to reference the function itself, the attached
object, etc. #.prop, #function.prop, #object.prop, etc?

Thanks,
Michael McGlothlin
Sent from my iPhone