I'm trying to figure out how worlds based on current modules ecosystem
would work ...

```js
let
  path = require('path'),
  lib = require(path.join(__dirname, 'lib/index.js'))
;
```

How even in an ES2015 world would that look like?

Putting async/await everywhere doesn't seem like a real answer ... or does
it?