One difference is that functions are syntax - I don't believe `var foo =
new Function();` will have a "name" property inferred. Because `Symbol` is
an identifier that has to be looked up on the global object, might there be
difficulty inferring what the name should be?

Hopefully someone with more knowledge on the subject will confirm or
correct my belief and my question :-)