Good question!

Regarding the existing global, the frozen realm API proposal does not say
anything at all -- it is concerned only about TheFrozenRealm and realms
descendant from it. Outside of the frozen realm proposal, I would indeed
like us to pin this down better for globals in general. Why only in the
Annex? If we can get agreement to pin it down, I would prefer that it be in
the main normative-mandatory text.

Regarding the global of TheFrozenRealm, I did not intend to underspecify
that. This is an oversight that I will fix. When I said "the global of
TheFrozenRealm is a plain object" I had in mind that it would inherit
directly from Object.prototype. I will revise to say that explicitly.
Thanks!

--
    Cheers,
    --MarkM