I don't believe JSDoc is part of ES spec, right? It could easily be
something else. We can not infer types at runtime for many functions
in the first place, so what point would the JSDoc have? Consider this
example:

```js
var f = function(arg1, arg2) {
  console.log(arg1, arg2)
}

console.log(f)
```

output:

```
/**
 * @param {} arg1
 * @param {} arg2
 */
function(arg1, arg2) {
  console.log(arg1, arg2)
}
```

That's not entirely helpful as the JSDoc doesn't add any info we can
already gain from parsing the function source. I think JSDoc is better
for hand-made cases, where an author defines the usage of the function
manually, f.e.:

```js
/**
 * Meaningful description goes here.
 *
 * @param {String} arg1 Must be a string for some reason.
 * @param {Number} arg2 Must be a number for some reason.
 * @param {Number} arg3 Arg3 is documented, but not in the parameter
list (completely possible).
 * @return {SomeType} Something meaningful is returned.
 */
function(arg1, arg2) {
  // ...
}
```

> Could it be doable to add a separate new property or something to a function
> that attaches it's preceding comment content or is a "verbose" toString
> alternative.

Storing these things in a runtime variable just adds more memory
consumption to an app. It can easily be added on a per-app-basis
without requiring it as part of the ES spec. For example, make a Babel
transform if you really want this feature.