    </script>
    <script>
function B() {}
    </script>
    <script>
window.onload = function() {
    let a = Reflect.ownKeys(A);
    let b = Reflect.ownKeys(B);
    document.getElementById("output").value = (a.includes("arguments") ===
b.includes("arguments"));
}
    </script>

Mozilla Firefox reports true. Google Chrome and node.js report false.
Which one is correct?

I looked through Mozilla's Bugzilla, Google Chrome's Monorail, and the ES7
spec to try figuring this out.  The closest I could get was section 9.2.7
of the ES7 spec. [1]

Right now I have an inadvertent mix of strict code / non-strict code in my
membrane, and this difference is causing my most recent patch to fail tests
in nodejs and Google Chrome, and to pass in Mozilla Firefox.  In Chrome and
nodejs, I get:

TypeError: 'ownKeys' on proxy: trap result did not include 'arguments'

If it turns out Google & nodejs are correct, this could be an issue going
forward:  I can't control whether my membrane library's users are running
strict mode code or not... likewise, I don't know if my code should be
consistently strict mode or consistently non-strict.  (I feel that a mix is
not good, except for finding bugs like this...)

My apologies for treating this list as a help forum, but I'm just not sure
where else to go...

[1]
http://www.ecma-international.org/ecma-262/7.0/#sec-addrestrictedfunctionproperties
-- Alexander J. Vincent, June 30, 2001