I like the idea of expressions over statements (it's actually my
preference), but not at the cost of breaking *everything* (feel free to
fork Acorn/Escodegen and create your own transpiled JS variant - their
licenses permit it), so my support of your particular idea is pretty much
nil, at least in the JavaScript standards.