-1

javascript operator-overloading is a solution in search of a problem.  there is
virtually no real-world use-case where this feature would would not cause
surprises and code-bloat (from bloated and unmaintainable polymorphic classes
dealing with all the edge cases).

just imagine all the “fun” you would have debugging everyone else’s projects
with operators your not completely confident will behave as expected.