My one and only complaint about it is that it's still not officially stable
(its version is 0.x), but that's the only reason why I'm not using it for
everything.

As for putting it in JS core, I say no. TOML is not a good *interchange*
format, and human-readable data formats (which see endless bikeshedding
now) belong as libraries, not in core.