Steve it's not solved in any other way. Even if you use a WeakMap with an
object, you gonna lazy attach properties to that object.

I honestly would like to see alternatives, if any, 'cause so far there is a
benchmark and it proves already lazy property assignment is around 4x
faster.

So, it's easy to say "it's not the best approach" but apparently hard to
prove that's the case?

Looking forward to see better alternatives.