Not on the committee, but IMHO that should be up to MDN rather than
TC39. Also, you *could* look at the [meeting notes][1], specifically
the summaries of each meeting, to see what happened. Alternatively,
someone *could* create a centralized resource of what each meeting
decided. (I'd personally do it if I got a Patreon set up and got some
funding to do it, to make up for the lost productivity elsewhere.)

[1]: https://esdiscuss.org/notes
-----

Isiah Meadows
m...@isiahmeadows.com