This was a nice post but it confused me! You said "Nothing has caused me
more trouble than types", then you said " types would be a great help". I'm
sure I just misunderstood what you meant.

Anyway, I think types are a great help in many cases and wouldn't
compromise the dynamic-ness of JavaScript whenever required!