I was just thinking about the relative merits and coexistence (or not) of
function composition operator and function pipeline operator features:

e.g.
https://github.com/TheNavigateur/proposal-pipeline-operator-for-function-composition
https://github.com/tc39/proposal-pipeline-operator

They can of course co-exist, but there is overlap only in the respect that
both allow function pipelines to be called from left to right (except the
input parameter in the case of the composition feature, which requires
existing bracket syntax to be used to call it). If one were to be chosen,
would say that a function composition operator adds a whole new dimension
of expressive power to the language, whereas a pipeline operator only
offers a different way of calling functions.

I was wondering about all of your thoughts about whether you'd prefer only
the pipeline operator, only the composition operator, or both, or neither
to be added to the language (these are pretty much all the possibilities),
and why.