In that use case, I'd just remember those two objects from when you
converted the array to an object, e.g.:

```js
const obj = Object.create(null);
for (const item of theArray) {
    obj[item.key] = item;
}
const firstItems = theArray.slice(0, 2);
```

...then use `firstItems` for showing the first two. Also has the
advantage that you can easily change how many you show before the "See
more."

-- T.J. Crowder