To me, what you're actually seeking to discuss looks less related to physics
and more like an extension to ECMAScript's `import` syntax.

Would you please describe it a little more? A good conversation starter,
preferably without any domain-specific context (i.e. physics), would entail:

- the set of generalized (= non-domain-specific) problems it solves
- the desugaring you have in mind
- how a solution to your problem might look without introducing new syntax
(ideally also the reasoning why you consider new syntax to be justified)