Good point. I've never needed falsey valid values in my obj/maps yet, so
it'll continue to be very rare that I will need to use `in` (and I'll
continue to prefer !obj.x when I don't).

However, for this proposal I would prefer a new keyword like `notin`
instead of `!in`, because the `!` followed by a word normally indicates the
inverse boolean of a value in other cases, whereas a clean break like
`notin` I think seems clearer. Reserved keyword would probably be needed
though?