I've been thinking about the problems around this some more. At first I
couldn't get past the dissenting arguments from issue #123, but I've since
come up with a solution that might work. What if:

* Make it illegal to define a class directly on a class field in a class
declaration.
* Move the assignment portion of a class field declaration into a getter on
the prototype such that the getter sets an own property on the instance if
it doesn't exist, then returns that value

What I mean is this:

```js
class Example {
  //classField = class{}; //Error
  otherField=[ "foo", "bar"];
}

class ES6Example {
  //classField ignored for this example since it was an error.
  get otherField() {
    if ((this instanceof ES6Example) && !this.hasOwnProperty("otherField"))
      this.otherField = [ "foo", "bar" ];
    return this.otherField;
```

Done this way, any code expecting early assignment of a field being used as
though it were "abstract" will still work as expected.