If something is missing, let's move forward finding out solutions, 'cause
if we base any assumption only to the current highly dynamic nature of JS
we won't go too far.

As example, I think the mutable prototype issue can be solved through
static classes where no changes would be possible and all instances would
be immune to `setPrototypeOf`

```
static class MyType {}

Reflect.setPrototypeOf(MyType, Array); // nope
Reflect.setPrototypeOf(new MyType, []); // nope
```

we'll also need a `Reflect.isTyped(ref)` in case we'd like to throw errors
on prototype set attempts.