As Claude pointed out, Scrolling is not part of ECMAScript. On the subject
of improved support for virtual scrolling, I've started discussions on
CSS-WG and Web Components issue trackers.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3397
https://github.com/w3c/webcomponents/issues/791

Please feel free to add your +1 there or contribute your own use cases to
the discussion.