The current API accepts an *iterable*, which means any object that has
`Symbol.iterator`, such as an array or a Set.

Throwing when it receives a non-iterable object is an important tool to
catch bugs. If Promise.all was made to accept a non-iterable object as
well, I suspect many bugs would go uncaught.