I tend to agree and one thing I like in good code is "glanceability" -

the ability to "glance" and see what's going on.

If I have

doStuff(bar,, foo,, far)

vs

doStuff(bar, foo,, far)

they don't look too different, but really they are. I normally break params
into separate lines so I wouldn't have this problem, but there's the risk
overall.

I like that a motivational factor for introducing a language feature is
"reducing the likelihood of bugs", and in my mind this one seems to very
slightly increase it