However, if `await.all { ... }` were to mean "wait for all non-awaited
async function calls made within this block to complete before proceeding",
as I suggested earlier, I think that could satisfy determinism for "await"
wherever it is used, and satisfy the original motivation:

```
await.all {
    for (const item of items) {
        doTheThingAsync(item);
```

Notice I have omitted `await` inside the loop. Like current JavaScript,
that causes parallel execution, so no change on that front, from a
determinism perspective. So determinism is not hurt by `await.all`. Rather,
it guarantees completion before going further.

In an earlier example (paraphrase-coded as I forgot the names):

```
let x, y;

await.all {
   x = getXAsync();
   y = getYAsync();
}

processXAndY(x, y);
```

I think the benefit of this syntax appears more stark with the looped
(first) example, as current JavaScript requires building an array in the
loop to subsequently pass to `Promise.all`, which I think is a little more
difficult to conceptualize than the `await.all { ... }` way of doing it.
The 2nd example is arguably better than current JavaScript too,
particularly because the coder doesn't have to be very smart with
destructuring in light of understanding the "Promise.all" return type, etc.
In other words, less cognitive overhead, which I think is a net positive.