I really don't think that it could be so much useful to optimize, because
it could be used only on a specific part of the code, for example:

```js
const foo = (anyType) => {
  // we can't optimize with typed array here
}

const bar = () => {
  const numbers = new TypedArray(0, 5)

  // we could optimize numbers array in this scope

  foo(numbers)
}
```

Since this limitations, I don't think that it'll be so much useful, and I
_think_ that moderns virtual machines already did these optimisations
despite there isn't a TypedArray like that.