Edit: never mind. In either case, it's an engine problem, not a spec
problem.

I wouldn't mind a couple things that could desugar to that making it in
(like `Array.range`), but those all have something special the engine can
do to fill it in less than half the time provided appropriate ISA support.

--
-----

Isiah Meadows
cont...@isiahmeadows.com