If I understand it correctly, I had a similar problem with generated apis
from OpenApi, two apis have a error definition with the name ApiError, i
want to reexport all classes (a lot of model definitions) from both apis.
The problem is that using `export * from 'api-a'; export * from 'api-b';`
raises a error that ApiError is a duplicated name. So I have 2 options, or
I reexport all definitions from the apis explicitly (hundreds of `export {
Foo } from 'api-b'`) just to rename the ApiError to ApiAError at then end
or I don't rexport then together at all (splitting the reexports in 2 files
and having the dev to import the necessary models from the different files).

If we could have a rest-operator like construct for imports the problem
would be solved, something like:
```js
// api-a.js
export { Foo, ApiError };

// api-b.js
export { Bar, ApiError };

// apis.js
export { ApiError as ApiAError, * } from './api-a.js'; // exporting Foo and
ApiAError
export { ApiError as ApiBError, * } from './api-b.js'; // exporting Bar and
ApiBError

// other ideas for syntax
export { ApiError as  ApiAError }, * from './api-a.js'; // similiar to
default and named imports
export { ApiError as  ApiAError, ... } from './api-a.js'; // similar to
spread syntax
export { ApiError as  ApiAError, ...* } from './api-a.js'; // mix from
spread syntax and wild card imports
// this last is one is the one I like the most, because both wildcards and
spread are already familiar in the language, and it reads like "import the
rest and rexport as it is"
```

Atenciosamente,

Augusto Borges de Moura