Hi,

I have decided to put to gather a document, logically thinking about a
scripting language holistically on how to achieve
type free scripting language that is consistent and predictable regardless
of the data option which is operating.
In other words, a script problem is type invariant and input and outputs
will never differ base on any implicit, inferable, or backing types.

*Rules and constraint for writing a good scripting language or script for
that matter, such that it has consistent predictable and usable behaviour*

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1065G_MqNMFL_fBhSHSfH3ju0FUKC5iRpbj1iVwgAh3o/edit?usp=sharing

Kind Regards,

Wesley Oliver