It nearly works, but the issue is that the key will be leaked by
`Object.getOwnPropertySymbols(new A())`, so it's not truly private.

There have been ideas proposing "private symbols" but I am not familiar
with their issues, and I would guess with Class Fields they are unlikely to
materialize anyway.