It’s close, but not quite the same, from a cursory read. Thanks for sharing
though.

To respond to the original post, I don’t think something rigidly formal would
work out given how many wildly different opinions are out there - thinking out
loud, but perhaps something underlying similar to clojures meta information
would enable other approaches. The data contained in jsdoc comments is
similar... from a certain perspective. Annotations as first class data would
let users come up with solutions without parsing comment bodies, and let that
data break out of the walled gardens.

I don’t know what the syntax would look like, and still be backward compatible,
which is where comments are a clear winner.