Sure, but I'm first curious about classes because in my example, the
code is all defined _inside_ a class definition's lexical scope, where
private fields (or keys) are _currently_ defined to exist, so it seems
like an approach we can currently take.

Private fields on objects without classes being in play would be neat too!

#!/JoePea