Are there any Open Source projects to develop server-side ECMAScript 4?

I'm in preliminary stages of locating (or starting if none exists) a project to
use Tamarin/ActionScript 3 on both server and client. This would naturally
evolve into ES4 once that is final.

Researching to see what exists.

My tentative thought is to adapt Whitebeam http://www.whitebeam.org/
from SpiderMonkey to Tamarin. This would provide an XML-based Web Application
Server.

Targeting Flash Player 9 on the client side, as a rich media platform. (and
Flash Lite 2 on mobile devices -- looking forward to a future version with AS3
support).

If anyone has an interest, or any relevant information, please let me know.

~ToolmakerSteve
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://toolmakersteve.com