Hi Dustin,

Well it does, apparently it was called the "splat" operator, which (to
me) sounds a better than "spread". I think it works like:-

var args = [12, true];
new C(...args);

function C( count, isSemiAnnual) {

}

- Maybe one of guys writing the specs can comment on that.

It can be hacked in ES3:-

    /**
     * @param {Function} fun constructor to be invoked.
     * @param {Array} args arguments to pass to the constructor.
     * Instantiates a constructor and uses apply().
     */
    newApply : function(fun, args) {
        if(arguments.length === 0) return;
        var f = arguments.callee, i;

        f.prototype = fun.prototype;// Copy prototype.
        f.prototype.constructor = fun;

        i = new f;
        fun.apply(i, args); // Apply the original constructor.
        return i;
    },

- from http://dhtmlkitchen.com/ape/build/APE.js

Garrett