There has been no discussion in the ES4 WG about adopting the ES3.1
convention in this matter.  I don't think that a list of subset
violations exists.  The closest thing we have is probably my response to
the 11 June draft of ES3.1, in which I pointed out all the problems I
could see at the time.

(A bit of a rant this, but speaking for myself, I object to the strongly
ideological slant of some of the ideas that have gone into the current
ES3.1 strict mode, such as disallowing semicolon insertion in strict
mode, and I see the inclusions of features like that as another real
problem with the subset relation.  In the past the ES4 WG has tried to
avoid cosmetic changes to the language, and we've also been skeptical of
changes that increase the tax of moving to strict mode.  We want strict
mode to be used, which means striking a balance between safety and
convenience.  It is possible that 3 programs out there have bugs caused
by optional semicolon insertion.  But it also likely that 3 million
programs will not be ported to (or written to) strict mode if semicolon
insertion is disallowed.)

--lars