On Jul 14, 2008, at 8:12 AM, Sam Ruby wrote:

> Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
>> The WebKit project will accept patches for any feature of 3.1 that
>> has been reconciled with 4, and we will likely devote Apple
>> resources to implementing such features as well, so SquirrelFish
>> will likely be a candidate for one of the interoperable
>> implementations. Mozilla also has an extensive test suite for
>> ECMAScript 3rd edition, which could be a good starting point for an
>> ES3.1 test suite.
>
> Not being familiar with the webkit code base or process for
> accepting patches, can you point me to where I can find out more?

Sure!

Here's basic instructions on how to check out, build and debug the
code (applicable to Windows and Mac, the Gtk and Qt ports have their
build processes documented elsewhere):
http://webkit.org/building/checkout.html
http://webkit.org/building/build.html
http://webkit.org/building/run.html

Here's an overview of the process for contributing:
http://webkit.org/coding/contributing.html

And here is contact info:
http://webkit.org/contact.html

These links and a lot more info are all on the front page of http://webkit.org/